In order for you to have the quickest inspection possible, here is a list of things you must bring with you in order to pass your inspection.
- Current proof of Liability Insurance
- Payment: Sticker Express accepts cash and credit cards. Texas State Law requires that payment is made whether or not your vehicle passes or fails inspection.
- Photo ID: Only required for cars with out-of-state plates wishing to register in Texas.
Here are few common items that you may want to check that will cause you to fail your inspection if they are working correctly or up to state standards:
- Non-functioning lights (brake, turn signal, license plate and headlights)
- Non-functioning parking brake
- Bald tires